Frequently Asked Questions
You can listen to Wise Whys podcast in a number of ways. Our Free podcast feed which encompasses 5 full episodes a month, rotating monthly, and all of the free versions of the Inward Journey story podcast are available to stream on our website as well as Apple iTunes, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, Amazon Music, Castbox, YouTube and everywhere else podcasts are streamed.
Our Premium podcast feed (also known as Wise Whys Complete+) can be streamed on our website with a premium subscription and by connecting a podcast app to our premium feed. The premium feed URL can be found in the My Account area once you have successfully subscribed to Wise Whys Complete+.
- Episodes #1-113 are the same for both free and premium subscribers. However, only 5 episodes are available every month and are rotated monthly. The transcripts of all of these episodes will still be made available as they are transcribed so that the information is always available for free in written form.
- Episodes #114+ that are part of the Inward Journey storyline are made up of three main segments. The first is the story, the second is the recognization/reaction segment and the third is the action segment. In the free episodes, only the first two segments are available.
- All full episodes of #1-113.
- Episodes #114+ that are part of the Inward Journey storyline are made up of three main segments. The first is the story, the second is the recognization/reaction segment and the third is the action segment. The premium episodes are the complete conversation of all three segments, detailing the story, the recognization of where the characters can improve and bring in more consciousness and then the third section where the ‘how-to’ is brought in.
When you make the decision to support our time and effort in bringing the wisdom of The J.U.S.T. Philosophy to you, you receive the following:
- On-demand access to our full catalog of 110+ episodes
- The complete conversation of all episodes including all three phases of the Inward Journey storyline episodes
- Special Q&A and behind the scenes episodes and videos
- Access to our future member forum
- Discounts and first in line on future products, classes, etc.
- Knowing you are being the change you want to see in the world by supporting this work
To hear the Complete Conversation and get access to our catalog of back content as well as the full Inward Journey story episodes and other premium content, head over to our premium membership sign up page.
After reading through all of the benefits, there is a sign up button at the bottom of that page to submit payment. After your payment is cleared, you will be prompted to register for our site by creating a username and password. Once you have completed this process, you will be a premium member.
Once you become a premium member by subscribing to our Complete+ Conversation membership, you can find your podcast feed URL by going to My Account in the main navigation bar at the top. Once you are there, click on “premium purchases” and the URL will be displayed.
Once you become a premium member by subscribing to our Complete+ Conversation membership, there are several ways you can listen to your premium feed.
Embedded Streaming Player
The easiest way to listen is stream the episodes on wisewhyspodcast.com by logging into your account and viewing the episodes page, choosing the episode to listen to and visiting that episode page, streaming it using the embedded player.
Downloadable MP3 File
Another way you can listen is by downloading the MP3 of the episodes directly from the episode pages. In the banner area of the episode you will see a ‘Download Episode’ button. Clicking on that will show some variation of an audio player in a new window depending on which browser you are using. You can play it in this window or there are some additional options to download directly to your device. In the example below (Google Chrome), clicking on the 3 dots reveals a window with a ‘Download’ link.
Mobile Podcast App
A third way you can listen is by using a podcast app on your mobile device that allows for password protected RSS feeds. Some of the apps that we recommend are:
- Apple Podcasts App
- Podverse App
- Podcast Addict App
- Podverse App
For this you will need your premium podcast feed URL which can be found by going to My Account in the main navigation bar at the top. Once you are there, click on “premium purchases” and the URL will be displayed. You will also need your wisewhyspodcast.com account username and password.
Specific App Directions Coming Soon
To cancel your membership, login to your account and go to the Subscription Info tab and there will be a button to cancel.
To update your payment method for your membership, login to your account and go to the Subscription Info tab and there will be a link to update your payment method.
To reset your password you can do one of the two ways below.
Method 1: You know your password
If you know your password, login to your account, click on the My Account navigation link and go to the Account Info tab. There you will see a place to generate a new password. Once the link is clicked, enter a password or use the secure one provided and then click ‘update profile’.
Method 2: You don’t know your password
If you do not know your password, go to the login page and click on the Lost your password link. Follow the instructions and you will receive an email with a link to create a new password.
When you purchase a single episode, you get access to that episode forever. Purchasing an episode from #114 on will get you the Complete+ full version of that episode, the same one you would get with a Complete+ subscription.
To purchase a single episode:
- Find the episode you want to purchase from the episodes page and click on it to go to that specific episode page.
- On the episode page, click the ‘purchase episode $2.99’ button.
- In the popup window click the login link if you already have an account (or login prior to this). If you don’t have an account, fill out the remaining part of the form including your name, email, and payment info.
- Once the transaction is complete you will see the link to that episode in the Premium Purchases area of your account page.
- The episodes you have Complete+ access to will also show on the episodes page with an outline and “Complete” on the right hand side.
- When visiting the purchased episode you will see the ‘Listen Now’ and ‘Download Episode’ buttons.
If you feel that you have received an overabundance from the podcast and want to give back in the form of a monetary exchange, we have the ability to leave a tip or donation by going to our contact page and clicking on the ‘tip / donation’ button.
To use a coupon code for our free trial, you will need to follow the instructions in the “How do I purchase a Complete+ premium membership?” FAQ. Inside the checkout popup there will be an area where you can enter a coupon code.
Our free trial coupon code gives you a month free but you will still need to provide your billing information. Once the free month is completed, you will be transitioned into a premium paid membership and billed monthly. To avoid this, please follow the “How do I cancel my Complete+ premium membership?” FAQ before your free month is complete to successfully cancel.